Why didn't anyone give me a heads up on how much bitterness, distrust and pride I've been carrying around? I mean really, who knew? All of you who are my friends have some responsibility for this going on so long, I think. Not that I'm deflecting the blame. I mean I trust you guys(?) and I would have believed you I'm sure. Thanks a lot. But I'm not bitter - like,at all.
Seriously though, it's like I've seen a small glimpse of myself, which is really a gift. But, I recoiled in horror and am going to be on my face praying for transformation in my heart. I need the resurrection power of Christ active eve more in my spirit. Please pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Chas,
Sorry i didn't tell ya....but i believe i also had bitterness, distrust and pride maybe it was familiar spirits that drew us together ha. ha.
Post a Comment