Saturday, December 9, 2006

is this working?

I am having a hard time believing that my sitting at home being hungry right now is moving the kingdom of God. Maybe if I was warring in the prayer room, or,even locked away in my own room deep in the word. But no. I am deep in laundry and praying off a cold, which I never have. Not one cold in years, but today I sneeze like crazy to the point that my chest and ribs hurt, ridiculous! So, I'm home. Cold, tired,fuzzy in the head,sneezy, wishing I could touch the heart of God. How is my hunger helping!? I don't have any proof inside,or out, but I believe that God loves my weak offering. And out of his love for me He made that tortilla chip I just snuck taste like lard coated cardboard. Thank you, Jesus. You have my full, drippy devotion.

1 comment:

Chuck Scott said...

blog more. it helps me..